Thursday, November 12, 2009

Weatherproof Stereo Receiver -marine Trying To Find A Weatherproof Car Stereo For A 2004 Jeep Wrangler, Any Advice?

Trying to find a weatherproof car stereo for a 2004 Jeep Wrangler, any advice? - weatherproof stereo receiver -marine

I know that my friend is eagerly expecting to get a new stereo and it prefers a water test, because we always have the top down. I try to a stereo system that plays all CDs are (baked, bought, and) MP3, but also with an HD Radio tuner. We have radio signals in very poor areas who travel more, but I do not want to Sirius or XM still in force. I have no luck, I found very good as regular waterproof stereo, stereos, or just HD tuner! If anyone has any tips or suggestions, please let me know has! You want to make them for him as a gift! Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment