Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Game Blunts Online What Do I Do With This Guy?

What do I do with this guy? - game blunts online

Oh Jeeze Getting Started. Then I met a man in this game online. and we understand each other very well. It is as if it took 8 months, we've known each other. only talk about instant messaging. That is all. and I thought it was 16 years, so I flirted with him and I played a little. I thought it was 34! I felt so stupid. had developed a good relationship. as friends. That was like 2 months ago I discovered I was 34 years, and I could not tell him that I was 15, because what I said. I want to really talk with him, because he is a really nice guy, so I got scared and started to lie about small things. I told him I was 19 and I had twins with my brother and so on.

Now I feel terrible, I know it's my fault, do not lie, and did so. HES, but the kind of person who always keep an eye on my actions recently. met my real myspace, I left only 3 bordom, and I found my true colleges and now you ask me.

You see, I do not want to tell the truth, but I'm afraid, as youConsequence. or how he will react. I really do not want to continue to lie.

I do not know how to tell the truth, too dull without it.


... I know.
I'm an idiot.

Please help me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment