Sunday, December 6, 2009

Technical Treatment Sample Film Please Does Anyone Know The Correct Technical Term For The Paint Treatment "powder Coated" In Italian?

Please does anyone know the correct technical term for the paint treatment "powder coated" in italian? - technical treatment sample film

I really have no idea, but Wikipedia articles are usually a variety of languages, if a check of the "powder coating" in English and saw that there was an article on this subject in Italian.

Here are the links:

English: powder coating ...

Italian Verniciatura: a polvere ...


Post a Comment